CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

someone mentioned warwick here before Yeah I have seen his U...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    someone mentioned warwick here before Yeah I have seen his U expose where he lables CMR expensive ...... tho only Zeus knows what makes him think that with the Jungle King sitting on around PE 8 est 2007 earnings for starter project Oxides alone , no Uranium, no sulphides considered ... u know thw drill. Freebies all around.

He goes on to pick Monaro and Metex as his faves. Well he is chairman or director of both aint he? Would be surprised if he didnt pick them as his faves then. But sheesh, what are we talking about there, Kyrgstan and Italian Alps for these?

IMO U have to be in a state of Dionyssian revelry to consider Monaro's Kyrgstan seriously for anything U would think.

And check out biggoggy's Oct 28 07.58 post on Metex ... looks like the local yodellers dont want the Italian Alps to glow in the dark at this stage haha. Mates and I recently went thru a similar education with a gold play on a Greek island ....... slow torture then total rape. U dont want to mess around with EEC on sensitive issues.

Nope, they dont fit the Bachelor +30 Km sovereign risk-free zone tick for mine ta. And doubt they have Fed Gov Major Project Facilitation status either. "Course doesnt mean they wont go for speccie U-runs in a U-boom with the rest of the U-pack ...... but as for serious emerging production? But not for me thanx. I'm a Bachelor boy and looking fior the next major Oz uranium producer.

Cant wait for our A-team to start really showing what the Rum Jungle Uranium Field is all about. Patience grasshoppers. The feeding frenzy is still ahead.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.