CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

what with cmr, page-31

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: as a cmr watcher of over a decade Ekiwi methinks u have yr head buried in the sand ..... praise Zeus. My ramblings are not aimed at catering for the needs of daytraders. More so aligned to the reality checks for long term investors who dont want to cash it in too soon. I leave the daytrading to our American friends who must be having a ball atm wreaking havoc amongst them with no resolve.

Simple maths for mine ........ CMR share price is conservatively valued for its oxides project prob due to START PRODUCTION in 6 - 9 months. I use SPOT prices cos I believe they are actually going UP from here anyway.

I see no real "value" increment assigned the sulphides project for which the Chinese are likely to sooner than later be injecting around CMR's current market cap for half share ..... and prob thinking thats a bargain too.

And I certainly see no value increment assigned to what will probably emerge as Oz's next major Uranium producer. Thats a guestimate and u know how I like to do so based all the FACTS I can ammass to back.

Eg for STARTERS reckon the Mount is a moral for 20 mill lbs base project case coming up real soon (already have 14.5 and drilling the extensions) , U know, thats 2 mill lbs pa at 10 years project life, the kinda thing u then quickly move towards DFS and approvals. I cant see any value increment assigned in CMR's share price atm to that 2 billion bucks worth of cake coming up in near vision ..... thats a buck a share PLUS NET earnings on whatever start the politicos allow ..... 2008? 2009? U tell me. Move it to TSX and apply PER 28 and go in a corner and salivate.

U stick with yr one-tech wonders who dont look like making a zac in foreseeable future and I will stick to my PE based guestimates for the Holy Grail initial target base ahead.

Im getting tired of them who knock Olympians WITHOUT putting up a TANGIBLE CASE based NUMBERS freely available if they make the effort toresearch properly.

Suggest U ignore my praisings to Zeus and daytrade for cents.

Course, cant vouch for / against a poss market craap out in the meantime which may allow me to increase my holding at your nervous expense. I can only go on SPOT markets and what the real gurus are visioning ahead ........ and LOVE it further when I see signs of cracking in the USDX. U know my thoughts on lotsa things in here inc geoploitical drivers. I try a wholistic approach to INVESTING. Has served me well over 40 years of complete market cycles.

so with that load off my mind ......... PLEASE dont read my ramblings at all. They suit my personal aspirations and thats all that matters to me. The Jungle King is in critical mass now and preparing for his Royal Ball. A lot of us have first class invites with the battlescars and trophies of past cullings to boot. Once the formalities are over, back to the Royal diggings and the greatest of expectations prasie Zeus ..... again and again haha.

IMBOOC

PS My personal project is to see a Statue of Zeus overseeing our treasures. But havent had the chance to speak to Tracker yet re that haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.