CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

what with cmr, page-35

1. 323 Posts.
    re: as a cmr watcher of over a decade Heya Cuzo,

Awesome post mate. One of the most well thought out I've read in a long time. Even more so at this time of night. Alchohol fueled I hope :)

You nailed the dilema that each of us face everyday regardless of whether we're talking Compass or Pork Belly Futures or anything in between - how to balance the belief that 'this time' we've absolutely unequivicably picked a winner, with the need to pay the mortgage, bills, eat, sleep, etc.

From my limited experience keeping the faith is not easy at the best of times let alone when you feel it's taking longer than you'd like lol. What do they say...a watched pot never boils?
    But I think you are right that the last months 'clean out' is what you tend to get at this stage in a companies growth - a director selling here, a domino effect there, a lil bit of price capping, and some CFD's introduced for good measure. No doubt when the dust settles we'll see a base sp form which will soon be nothing but a distant memory (if I can get my head out of the sand in time - I think there's Uranium in there. lol).

In years (months?) to come those that had the foresight (read balls) to get in at $4.99 (sounds expensive yeh) will be roundly congratulated for their amazing foresight (cough luck) and those who got in for cents will be the stuff of legend....greek legends even :)

Alcohol be praised.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.