EXT 0.00% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

what with ext, page-6

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Have to agree with you about Daytraders running the show for awhile. I know my stock when to daytraders(just over 7 million) who will sell down over the next few days including tomorrow. Unfortunately no strong overseas buying today, if coming one would expect it to be present on open tomorrow. As sometimes it takes time to evaluate results but I think in the lower to mid 8 cents next week could see some overseas buying emerge given they are now familiar with the stock & are probably comfortable with where the company is heading. They would know prices in the 8 's certainly represent better value than 10 cents plus i.e. 20 % cheaper. Had a small punt on CDU at $2.60 (not ramping it) today and amazed how punters have jumped back on story, believe a second set of results from EXT will be received very differently from yesterday outcome. Much the same as the reaction in CDU. Somehow people start to believe it is not a once off occurence but a continuing story. Long term holders should not be worried about a few day traders selling down, because it is better to have less of them in the stock when it runs as they will only sell into the run.
    Regards
    Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.58K 3.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3906316 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 32885883 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.