TAR 11.1% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

What would 78mt at 2% Copper and 0.6% cobalt be worth?, page-94

1. 14,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2276
    mr_delta,

Many factors derisked this stock for me whilst completing my due diligence back in March when i first bought in and have continued to hold ever since.

1/ All Historical drilling results by Gecamines/KCC were published by TAR with the original announcement on 1/3/18. These are likely to have been assayed by ALS labs in Joberg, the very same place TAR are sending the twin drill holes results for assays. Remember KCC is listed on the Canadian stock exchange so have to publish reputable data.

2/ TAR tenements , are located right next door to KCC's massive Copper/Cobalt mine that contains 400,000 tonnes of Cobalt. Location is everything with resource plays! Glencore is the KCC partner with Gecamines and is the biggest Cobalt miner in the World. Glencore only buy tier 1 assets.

3/ The trenching assay results were seriously impressive with grades up to 16% Cobalt. XRF Niton results were actually lower than the real grades returned from the ALS Labs.

4/ Artisanal miners have been pulling high grade Cobalt out of the ground on TAR tenements for years. Thats a big smoke signal for me that the ground is rich with Cobalt at even shallow depths near surface, let alone 200m down.

5/ Klaus Eckhoff found these tenements for TAR. This guy knows the DRC better than any Australian miner does and has one of the best reputations on the ASX.

6/ Klaus Eckhoff's daughter is a director of TAR. He's not going to offload 2nd rate tenements to his own Daughter!

7/ TAR tenements have good infrastructure nearby, in comparison to AVZ's lithium mines in DRC that are in no mans land and will be a constant headache for them in future.

8/ There are few shares on issue and the top 20 held around 70%. Very tightly held stock. I like those stocks because they tend to rerate quickly on positive news with so few shares available on the free float.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $50.14K 6.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5517488 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2901945 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.