WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

What would a Global mining expert know?, page-25

1. 16,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6911
    Good Morning Natos,

Funny how you have started a new thread to draw the attention onto me rather than the misleading information that Mike Elliot was tweeting, Funny how you have quickly changed your mind after agreeing with me yesterday that Mike was in fact reposting old news. "@spid81 perhaps it is old news."

Here is my post from yesterday that confirms I was Correct and Mike Elliot was promoting old news, I am glad that you agree with me that Mike was promoting old news rather than providing his followers with any new information.

This is from WKT's Binding offtake agreement with Qianxin Graphite.

(IMQG) has an expandable upgrading facility with a total capacity of 30,000 tonnes per annum and has high-level approval to further develop their upgrading capacity to 60,000 – 100,000 tonnes per year. (IMQG) is also the owner of a graphite deposit in Inner Mongolia that is currently undergoing the permitting process prior to development, which is expected to take another three years.

Is mike recycling old news to promote the company or did WKT mislead shareholders when they provided the above information in the ASX announcement?

https://www.wkt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/190402_Binding-Offtake-Secured.pdf

Very interesting that they only signed a 3 year offtake agreement with WKT, I wonder if this is because their own graphite mine will be fully permitted by then.
    Last edited by spid81: 27/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $12 125

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 101969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.