WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

***You twisted the PLS comparison to suit your own needs.*** Did...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    ***You twisted the PLS comparison to suit your own needs.***
    Did I really? I posted this as a full size chart before, but this isn't the charting thread. So here is just a quick reminder of what the PLS chart looked like during the time from the note offering to the final low https://invst.ly/o-1s0 absolutely no twisting needed. It just went through the steps as mentioned!

***Pareto's sixth week finished today.***
    I haven't checked, but with PLS it took less than a month and if I remember correctly it was mentioned here that Pareto had probably pre-qualified the note takers, so what is taking so long or let's call it longer than expected. Hope it will happen soon, like imminently, like one more sleep!

***why the Buy Sentiment on LTR***
    Because I got into trouble changing it to sell, just like here. However it was even worse during June, because I was still holding. However I knew there was another up wave was coming for the final high of that impulse wave. If you checked the up turn happened on 28 June and SP went to 18c the same day WKT reached its final high of that impulse wave at 45c.
    I hope that makes sense to you, as it makes sense if you would know a little about EWT. I said before you guys put much to much weight on my sentiment setting checking it against your dirt file, but hey it is your time and your life, so if you feel it is important - go for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.