BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

what would be good in tmorrow ann

1. 2,469 Posts.
    i dont hold for gullewa but a nice bonus
    all gullewa needs is a bfs or bankable feasability study

over .20 on Gullewa what is needed in ann?, i do not hold btv for Gullewa the n.t. u potential is why,
    but,
    if gullewa results prove 3 things a resource increase, good metallurgical results that allow bankable feasability study, btv should go well over .20 on this alone note: btv was .17 and on its way higher to who knows where when the feasibility study was stopped on oxide metallurgical delays

The strategy going forward for the Gullewa Project is to increase the Deflector Deposit mineral resource by drilling targets down to 400 metres in vertical depth, and to test other Deflector Deposit lodes. The drilling commenced in early July 2005. It is also planned to continue the current metallurgical testwork programme on the oxide, transitional and primary zones.

so if below* happens we also hold a substantial gold/copper deposit, HUGE Bonus!!!

***Upon a successful metallurgical outcome and mineral resource upgrade, completion of the Feasibility Study will be commenced.***

successful metallurgical outcome being the main factor!!!!!!!!! as without this no Feasibility Study or BFS, resource is not bad but if new results also show an increase great%

also worth a big note: most if not all holders dont care or hold for gullewa, they bought on the N.T. u prospects,
    so i think if gullewa can do above it will suprise market and we will have a heapp of other investors who like the thought of gold/ U / copper exposure, dyl would be left in the dust as btv would crack .20 on gold copper alone

pre proven resource is my prefered choice

get some options also
    btvo
    btvoa

you can buy twice as many of the btvo for the same $ and the xtra 3 months is a long time for this baby, just like the last 3 months has been a long time for pdn dyl or any other u stock re: chart, the u stocks should be going off even more soon as the general public jump on board also international ,not as many btvo on issue, i hold both so dont bother me with yhe pro`s and con`s nobody realy knows till expiry time but like i said btvo twice as many and 3 months is a long time

have a look @ below techs now available for these HUGE U tenaments, Udrill targets FAST!!!
    Batavia has also acquired a comprehensive database of historical uranium exploration
    and exploration and mining geologist that used to work fot n.t. gov! Geological Survey!!!!!!$$$%%% THINK

Almost 20 years have elapsed since the end of the last uranium exploration boom. In that time there have been many technological improvements that impact ***directly on the methodology of uranium exploration. Some of the key developments include the use of multi element chemical analysis, aerial gamma ray, aerial magnetic mapping, hyperspectral mapping, gradient gravity and electromagnetic surveying.

Batavia has also acquired a comprehensive database of historical uranium exploration information, both within the tenement areas and on a regional scale throughout the Northern Territory, WA and SA.

Mr Pedro Kastellorizos is an exploration and mining geologist with in excess of ten years professional experience.

He has initiated and managed exploration and mining projects in the Northern Territory and Western Australia on behalf of several mining companies, including the successful exploration of uranium, gold and base metals.

Mr Kastellorizos was based in Darwin and was formerly with the ***Northern Territory *Government as a member of the NT Geological Survey and has an in depth knowledge of the Northern Territory.

Effective from January 2005, he is now based in the Perth Office. Mr Kastellorizos is also a Exploration Manager of Tennant Creek Gold Limited.

APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR
    8 August 2005
    The Directors of Batavia Mining Limited advise that Mr Pedro Kastellorizos has been appointed
    to the Board as Exploration Director.
    Mr Pedro Kastellorizos was an Exploration Geologist with AFMECO Mining and Exploration Pty
    Ltd (subsidiary of COGEMA Australia) for five years in the late 90’s. His extensive experience
    includes exploration of unconformity style uranium deposits in the Northern Territory. Mr
    Kastellorizos is currently the Exploration Manager of Tennant Creek Gold Limited and will
    continue in this role.
    Yours faithfully
    BATAVIA MINING LIMITED
    CHRIS BATH
    Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.