BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

what would be good in tmorrow ann, page-2

1. 143 Posts.
    company comparison
    Hi all,

Considering the models, this company is looking very similar to PNA chart, June of 03'.

I'm actually in it for Gullewa as i feel they have the potential to model a low-operating cost underground gold mine.

The U play is obviously strong market sentiment and i foresee this company to attain a strong resource estimate, with a BFS for the U play, probably being funded mostly from the future cashflow from Gullewa.

I have been accumulating BTVO and will be poised to sell off at 13 cents when the appropriate time comes.

BTV will be up there at around 25 cents. Considering PNA had 600 million shares on issue and was up there at 34 cents high under the assumption that the first gold pour for Phu Bia project was imminent, i foresee BTV with total of 300 million shares to shed light at approx 40 cents at the least after the BFS is completed, especially with the Uranium cards still on the table. Also factoring in the shared infrastructure which already exists there, i'd like to think the expectation is rather realistic ;)

Good luck

Rasta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.