SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hey all,First and foremost Im not here to defend or attack...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hey all,

First and foremost Im not here to defend or attack anyone in this forum.
    I am a technical + fundamental short/medium term trader with the occasional long term share added if i see its fundamental value.
    I have a lot of money invested in SSN and see its long term value to be quite considerable.
    I am also trading SSN short term as well and although i havent always agreed with skyrocketer on all his postings I think what we must be aware of here is we all have our own strategies on how we are going to deal with SSN, be it short, medium or long term.
    Skyrocketer in one of his posts stated that he believes SSN is a good long term share and not to worry about the short term "flux" of the price. So, in a roundabout way he is advising that he is more posting for short term support and resistance buys and for those long termers not to take much notice of his short term advice. ( please correct me if Im wrong skyrocketer )
    As for how frequently he posts I really think it is irrelevant unless a person is intentionally try to up or down ramp a stock. As for myself i dont really have the time to post that many times and if it really is annoying some people with the amount of posts he does then send a notice to the mods ( although i dont think he has breached anything ).
    Anyhow good luck all who have purchased SSN be it short, medium or long term buy and I hope we ALL make a lot of money on this little baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.