UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what would charlie munger do?

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Good evening all,

Throughout life there are many interesting moments that we sometimes find ourselves in - tonight is one of those moments for me, where I will in a few months time discuss more openly as to why.

Anyhow when such moments occur it is often a good time for self reflection, and tonight I pose myself a question in respect to my Unilife holdings -
    "What would Charlie Munger do"?

I first pose a simpler question, which is,
    "Why did I buy Unilife in the first place"?

I came up with the following:

(a) World class technology
    (b) Patented technology
    (c) Australian Company?
    (d) Limited Stock?
    (e) Sanofi?
    (f) Reasonably priced given future earnings/potential market
    (g) Sound and solid time-frame/schedule?

Looking above there are question marks, notably the most important at this point aligning (e) with (g). Evidently things have not gone as planned thus far given (g) yet we can all only hope that the ties with Sanofi stick, which I believe they will.

The following reasons are why I believe all will be well.

Firstly we should 'eliminate' the following; football sized factory, smooth running systems, filled or not filled docking stations, WOWs from healthcare workers, crazy-Cramer, the short situation, Als buying, or anything else that may be somewhat of a nature which actually does not paint a 'true' picture but distorts our thinking!!!

For example, whoever thinks any of the above will get revenue streams / signed supply agreements is in my personal opinion incorrect.

For example -

I can borrow against my equity to build a condominium but it does not mean that if I lose my income stream the bank will let me sit in it forever until I can afford it!

I can make a robot that puts together a better Toyota but if I can't actually sell my product my robot is seemingly worthless - 'great robot YET with no use'!

I can publicize I am having a garage sale prior to me having any items to sell!

I am often told I am a great chess player but have been beat by my cousin the last 10 games!

My friends tell me all the time I am weird but irrespective I have an unbelievably great life!

Short situation, just another technical strategy - no different to anyone going long or medium or forever or for a day; at some point the tide turns!

Als buying, in my opinion no different to either me or you buying!

Now to what I am actually really interested in; (a) recent further institutional investing (b) staff of BD and Mr Firestone.

These two things alone tell me Unilife is a buy, likely a medium to long term buy but a buy non-the-less.

SURELY for such institutions / people to become a part of Unilife there would not have only been due diligence done but a certain future ... surely!!!

Maybe we need to start making things simpler;
    "What would Charlie Munger do"?

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.