BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

What would constitute a great acquisition?, page-53

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    Aahhah my man Bentas.

I was never comparing tv sales ahahah, i was comparing the industry.

So if you look at the tv industry hundreds of companies each making a profit, so compare the IOT building industry it will be the same. So my point was if you make a tv and it works well you probably sell thousands a year. BUD from what we know are struggling to sell hundreds in a year but the product is good. If you can't see my point then i don't know what to say.

By the way after seeing the widespread sales failure in many countries I will not only believe the three not one person who said they had a bad experience over you. If you can sell something well the figures would be better. If your involved in so many countries and selling a bare minimum amount of ohms it's not even a passable amount. 

It surely is the sales/marketing plan set up by Buddy and I'm so sure that some workers at Buddy are probably in the wrong positions. This is business and selling that amount of ohms in the timeframe given is disgusting and the SP will reflect the sales pitches.

No amount of hope, love for DM, not even God or prayer will fix the problem. Just fixing and ironing out the problems and making great sales pitches will fix it.

I won't sell as I will have nothing to sell come Monday as the SP will probably be low, low, low and actually at funky town.

You keep praying and I will keep doing my research, just remember most things I said, that you said are rubbish have come true. rethink your position about facts and hope, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.