COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

Guys The slipped the options past us when Kurnia was rolling and...

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Guys

The slipped the options past us when Kurnia was rolling and Guramne was in the pipeline. The market was bullish, we had hopes of Kurnia and Gurame. They get granted in Dec and may be proposed during October annual meeting.

the 5 million options vest over 4 years so thats Ok and I wouldnt expect any more options to be granted. L shervington director also picked up 185K for legal fees.(related parties)

Tony I still like MS and his management style, however I will keep an eye on rem going forward. ELs and my comments are not reflect of us turning on MS, it simply shows we are balanced and have not fallen in love with the company of the CEO. we call it as we see it.

The reality is the company is very strong and other than about 400K to much for MS and a 2 million oppies too much for Greg Hancock the rest is very very good.

EL - only .1% holdings , I am suprised I thought you had more. I have many mutliples of that amount and definetely feel I have a right to make my views known, if for no other reason to let them know as reooperatring suggested we the shareholders are watching closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.