COE 0.00% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

Hey auto,I hold a million shares with my earliest purchased on...

1. 312 Posts.
    Hey auto,

I hold a million shares with my earliest purchased on the way down at 46 and acquiring more as it got lower and lower. The lowest purchase at 40. Anyway seems like I have been the only one buying the last 6 weeks.
    MS has 557 thousand odd. This is not good in terms of how we perceive his confidence in the company but good that the directors apart from hancock who has 3.6 million shares have very few shares to vote their renumeration through as easily.

I have printed out other oilers remuneration reports. You are right EL about MS not earning at WPL what he earned at cooper this year. WPL senior exectives only received about 900k in renumeration for a 40 billion market cap. Only volte was earning millions (3.5). Anyway have printed STU, AWE, AED, WPL, OSH reports and am going to attach them to a polite letter diplomatically saying you are doing a good job and we want you to keep doing a good job however relative to other peers attached, you are getting paid over the odds. STU total renumeration for directors and senior staff was 2.6. Coopers is 3.2 million. Also getting renumerated in cash and having only 557,000 fully paid shares gives cause for concern for shareholders in your confidence and motives in the company. The shareholders are entitled to some cash bonuses somewhere along the line as well. Some directors who own a large percentage of a company love to pay r\hemselves dividents. Is this wise?

If you can give me your email auto, or just make a hotmail account up for me to send you a draft and we can discuss any ideas. I also have friends and relatives who have purchased 5000 to 30000 share parcels in the last 6 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $130.8K 704.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 99912 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 707524 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.