SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Michael27,Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I would be happy...

1. 19 Posts.
    Hi Michael27,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I would be happy with:

- Mr Casello's photo appearing in a news story shortly holding the Cameroon mining permit and advising he is on route to pickup the Congolese equivalent.
    - Mr Jones releases a statement advising "in principle" agreement with Sino, Posco and Tata to jointly develop the Mbalam project with long term off take (up to 200MTPA) at spot price less 8%.
    - The joint venture parties each provide capital injection in return for % stake in the project.
    - Hanlong arrange remaining finance on favourable terms through EXIM Bank.
    - Shares on issue are consolidated @ 4:1.
    - Revised Chinese construction costs to develop Lewis rail line and Port Talbot come in 20% lower than DFS Capex.
    - Dec 2014 we meet at Burswood to celebrate first ore on ship, where Yacheng shows up in his new Gullwing iSL, Westcott gives a meticulous presentation on the next great iron ore province, Sidswinger provides all attendees with an iPad7 preloaded with the latest trend analysis and Nectar tells us how cunning buying now sees him as the part owner of both Greece and Italy.

Too much? Ok, maybe the shares are consolidated @ 3:1... :)

To be honest mate, I'm already happy with this investment. Whilst I would be sad to see it end with a gold coin per share, I would not think any less of Mr Jones. It is only his lightning fast response and round the clock commitment last year that prevented this story from ending at 10.5c. And the selfless posters on here who share so much insight and info have been a very welcome reward I would otherwise not have encountered. Yourself included.

Best wishes all holders,
    Sth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.