CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

what would you do?, page-5

1. 201 Posts.
    Another hundred thumbs up from me too, Dex.

To defeat darkness (or kill it off)
    Introduce Light!

Just nature law !
    when light come darkness must leave (or vanish)

And it particularly applies to all negative and dumbfounded politics and media concuction thus far.. suspiciously bordering on corruption and shameful personal gain.

About time Cougar stop being nice and play their game, which is neither fair or decent to begin with

About time the journalistic media be put to good and original intended use (as when they were created) - Expose Truth!

What would I do if I were QLD gov?
    graciously look in the mirror, admit the mistake, apologies to Cougar and the public, do the right thing and offer compensation. Draw the line in the sand and have a fresh start.

What's the alternative? Keep the freak show going and eventually blow up in their face, force out of office in shame and edge into their personal and national history - we f**ked up, (un?)intentionally destroyed other lives and didnt even have the guts to admit it?

Shame has a long memory and often show up strongest before one dies (natural and political death)... Dont go there. Do the right thing and draw the line now.

Im still holding. haven't budge a bit.

Staying Alive. Let's Stay Strong.

finger crossed and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.