BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

what would you do

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    If you were Calimmune, what would you do?, if...

1. You see that CAL-01 was safe and effective in your early, but still to be released results.

2. You know that other similar studies were being done by the Berkhout Group and they were ready to go into the clinic but had not yet got a backer, nor taken a licence. City of Hope were also hot on your heels.

3. You knew that ddRNAi was curing patients (at least in the short term), and you were aware of Benitec's patent position and other programs (which you would because your CSO is on Benitec's Chief Investigators Group), and you had already taken a non-exclusive licence.

4. You wanted to list on the Nasdaq.

5. You further knew that Benitec WAS listed on the OTC register.

6. You knew that with BLT's programs, you would have all the top 5 big ones: HIV; HCV (ready for PI/IIa); HBV; Lung Cancer (and others); and Chronic Pain.

7. You could, with the above programs and the many more applications of ddRNAi, become bigger than Pfizer but you don't have enough money to take out BLT.

8. You knew that once your results were known, BLT would be taken out by one of the big boys who would immediately start there own Phase II program in direct competition to your own.

I know what I would do. MERGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.