BHP 1.26% $41.54 bhp group limited

what would you do, page-3

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I normally do not answer specific share questions but in this case, being under the impression you are between 40 and 55 with a possible family to look after (Huge call I know but from your post I can not be far from the truth), I think within 6 months it will definitely get over $40.00 at least two or three times.

I would also seek some further legal advice because there must be some other legal loop hole to not have to sell your shares. The only thing that I can come up with, in your case to sell, is that there is some tax incentive or possible transfer of funds between trusts that has to occur due to time frames in place.

Anyway whatever your situation BHP will in the next 6 months reach $40.00. I love BHP at the moment and although most of my shares I do the right thing and hold for the medium to long-term I can not resist buying low and selling BHP high given the current market climate.

BHP at the moment seems to be swinging between about $33.50 and $40.00 but will break $40.00 in the next six months on a good day. Yesterday was a perfect example when it opened at $39.75 (Only 25c shy).

Hang in there and all will be fine - There is no raw data to show that the world is on a major down-turn and if the US keep pumping funds into the system who knows where companies like BHP will be in 6 months.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.