CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

mulgabill you really have no idea.It was just a little over 12...

1. 205 Posts.
    mulgabill you really have no idea.

It was just a little over 12 months ago now that 'the main man' called an EGM where he asked for shareholder approval to issue up to 50,000,000 shares "to enable the company to acquire or expand its interests in energy and resource projects and other assets as opportunities arise".

Shareholders (including myself) were reluctant to approve but realised that without the further issue we may miss the boat on all the wonderful carrots that were being dangled in front of us.

Now here we are 12 months on, the share price could be classed as a joke except for the fact that it accurately reflects our assets, and again this spiv is trying to dangle more carrots.

Try some of these beauties on for size....

9/8/2007 - NORTH MATANDA OIL PROJECT FEASIBILITY STUDY – CAMEROON

"Mark Smyth said "CityView is keen to complete the feasibility study to quantify the technical and commercial aspects of North Matanda. We are under no illusion that this project has the potential to be extremely profitable for all of the joint venture partners and we intend to bring it to fruition as quickly as possible."

24/9/2007 - SIGNIFICANT COPPER MINERALISATION CONFIRMED AT CATABOLA

"CityView CEO, Mr Mark Smyth said “The company is confident that we are sitting on a significant deposit, so we are keen to complete the 3000m drilling program as soon as possible to quantify the extent of its size”.

24/10/2007 - LONGONJO METALS PROJECT – DRILLING PROGRAM

"It is expected that drilling will commence around the end of October 2007, and will initially consist of pproximately 3,000m of NQ sized core drilling. Of this 3,000m, approximately 2,200m will be drilled at Catabola, with the remainder being drilled at Longonjo."

"It is anticipated that the drilling programme will take 2-3 months to complete. Samples will be shipped to Ireland for assay at OMAC Labs, Loughrea. Final results should be
    available in early 2008."

3/12/2007 - MATANDA PH72

"Cityview is pleased to advise that the preliminary feasibility study headed by Mr Conrad Maher has now concluded and as a result of the positive finding, Cityview has agreed to move ahead with its acquisition of the Matanda Oil and Gas field by taking over Petro Energy Afica Limited."

Now I would be interested to know which one of these 'company makers' as Mark likes to put it has actually come to fruition.

Sack the b@st@rd now I say!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.