IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

MarvinA few quick words.Firstly I totally agree with you in...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Marvin

A few quick words.

Firstly I totally agree with you in regard to the dampening effect of exchange rate fluctuations, although gold fever when it strikes will still build enormous interest in the sector.

The main thrust of what I was rambling on about last night is that we will be seeing a paradigm shift in regard to investment thinking and in regard to the re-emergence of gold as a monetary asset - its day's as a barbarous relic are about done.

While the time taken for gold to again be given respectability, has indeed dragged out for decades, the economic chaos is such that its time is quite close NOW. Sinclair is giving it 4 months. When it breaks free it will soar and will stay at much elevated levels as the yellow metal is embraced as part of a new world currency system.

I am convinced that gold stocks will perform like the internet stocks of the last boom. There is no boom like a gold boom and it isn't too far up ahead.

We need to keep in mind what is playing out in the BIG picture, so that we can make the best decisions in the current uncertain environment.

Go the IGR's. The stage is set for a good day!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.