VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

what xst says

1. 942 Posts.
    OK so we know nothing here at VIL, and the ADXers know about the same. The following information is from the XST qtly report. I think it is an eye opener as it gives more of a timetable. Perhaps this is why some people are selling into .4cents as it looks like there is still a long way to go. Read on....

"Assessment of recoverable volumes and resulting potential reserves are contingent upon completion of
    the currently ongoing fluid studies and a flow test from the well."

(Currently ongoing fluid studies???? News to me.)

"A rig was contracted to facilitate the testing of the hydrocarbon bearing zones to determine the
    commerciality of the discovery and confirm that oil can be produced at commercial rates. This testing is
    expected to take place in the June Quarter."

(JUNE QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The current estimate for testing to begin is mid May 2012.
    Other zones of interest in the Sidi Dhaher well are also still being evaluated.

Next steps for the June Quarter
    The next steps are to:
    1. Mobilise the test equipment to the Sidi Dhaher location.
    2. Conduct the flow tests under varying conditions in the well as soon as practicable.
    3. Assess the results of the flow tests.
    4. If flow tests result in recovery of significant volumes of oil, and additional information is
    deemed necessary, then an extended production test may be undertaken, and
    5. Results of positive tests will be incorporated into reserve assessments, discovery appraisal plans
    and any subsequent development plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.