VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I've been in this one for a while now (a couple of years) and...

1. 811 Posts.
    I've been in this one for a while now (a couple of years) and originally got in for FP and here we are now on the cusp of SD testing.

The way I see it is they'll undertake some short term flow testing over a 10 to 15 day period and if deemed sucessful they'll go to 90+ testing to evaluate constant flow and decline rates, hopefully we'll then get EUR calcs on what we've got and then they can say its commercial. So they might start testing this quarter but we may get staged results into next quarter (i.e end of Aug).

There are a number of risks with VIL non the least their cash position (or lack of it). I belive they are holding out on commitment to FP to see whether they have a commercial find in SD and they can then more confidently go to SH's for yet another cap raising to fund not only development of SD but also exploration of FP.

What excites and concerns me at the same time is the potential of the chorbane permit as if the SD#1 well is commercial then full blowen development pland for SD#2,3 4... wil be developed and this takes cash that VIL doesn't have. We need to sell down FP and/or get a t/o from someone like GPX?? (they have cash and a problem with Syria so would be looking to get into something Great).

Its on a knife edge... but exciting never the less. We should have the first set of news by end of May, then on we go...

GLA

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.