KYK 0.00% 7.9¢ kyckr limited

What you need to know about KYK, page-5

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Thanks Snake for answering so clearly and comprehensively

That the big Australian banks are entrenched with the larger providers does not seem to be any vote of confidence in those larger providers?

.....And you say no-one has (yet) been able to tap into credit information on businesses with a turnover of less than $50M?
    This is interesting as well.
    -If KYK was able to crack the ‘code’ (of privacy/outrage/invasive Big Brother stuff?), it might be able to turn into a billion dollar company after all?

Trying to learn a little more; in terms of opposition, the RegTech sector does seem to be burgeoning;
    See this UK site’s view of the ‘top 100, as of three years ago; [The 100 most innovative RegTech companies and start-ups November 21, 2017 ].
    (Notably ASX company ISX was on the list back then but Kyckr did not feature.)

Kyckyr was also, more recently, not on the list of winners in the Australian RegTech Association awards [Annual Winners February 2020], but CBA was!?

In the spoiler is a share of a bit more, roughly curated, general information in case anyone else is curious about this sector but largely bemused;

... So thanks again Snake ..... Now, instead of feeling I know basically nothing about RegTech, I think I know next to nothing - a huge improvement : ).

As far as Kyckr goes - it seems to me that if everyone out there is essentially providing the same service presented in different coloured wrapping, it is all about salesmanship and market share and loyalty.

...And strong alliances - which reminds me the reseller agreement with “listed-for-sale” $1.5 billion illion was announced on Monday, September 23, 2019 .... just four days after Richard White of WiseTech had come on board as a cornerstone investor on Thursday September 19.
    By mid November that auction process had ground to a halt.

It all seems to have gone very quiet on that front.
    I wonder if the enthusiasm for KYK on Friday had anything to do with association with that entity and progress on the sale?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 17/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.