GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

what?, page-25

1. 254 Posts.
    Osi, very good post. I would point out that anything said on this forum is not for the benefit of buyers. The posts speak to HOLDERS and some who are, but pretend they're not. The only effective ramping on forums is down ramping because it attacks the confidence of those who hold the share and encourages them to sell out at a reduced price to the ramper/closet buyer.

Whereas the so called up ramper is normally an over enthusiastic holder who is excited about prospects or otherwise trying to convince himself, giving comfort to himself and a few others - a bit like a self help group. In any event you won't find the prospective buyer trolling around this forum unless for an ulterior motive to score a few cheap shares by down ramping.

That said, it might be worth considering, what would prospective buyers like to see and hear from GDN??? -Instead of concentrating on what we want. After all, we are the SELLERS and we want the BUYERS to be impressed - stuff the loyal shareholders - they are'nt going to buy my shares!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.