MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

re: duicorp chat.. TagtashIt is possible I do have you confused...

1. 14,931 Posts.
    re: duicorp chat.. Tagtash

It is possible I do have you confused with someone else in relation to short supply etc etc as almost everyone was posting messages in that respect, but I do remember you thought QAN was going down because of higher oil prices just before QAN went up again. So I assumed that you were an oil bull, and a QAN bear.

Its not that I care so much about the over/under supply... not running or running out of of oil scenario, its just that I have in the past posted extensively on the oil situation setting out reasons why I believed the oil price was headed down rather than up, and that supply was plentiful, rather than running out, as the oil paper speculators would have us believe. And now when that point eventuated, many have gone conveniently quiet about the whole thing.

I don't doubt there have been some nice gains to be had in oil based shares this year...OSH, WPL,etc etc.
    I myself have been trading OSH since it was in the 50s so have done very well out of it.Furthermore entering INP at 24 cents and getting out at $1.03 a month later also made me a very happy vegemite earlier this year.

I think the point I was trying to make in respect to MRE was that many people come out after the event professing to know more than they say they do!!
    It wasn't directed at you per se, just making a broad statement in reply to your post.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.