WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What ????, page-26

1. 12,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    The new marketing initiative cannot be achieved without a war chest.

P&G paid for the initial program and stitched up the OBJ management. Mind you, I am of the opinion OBJ were forced into a corner a few years back as all the suitors had disappeared of the map and P&G was the life line to survival and the continuance of a pay cheque. Hence the lousy deal for shareholders.

The situation now is interesting. The quarterly will answer a few of those questions re P&G.

As I see it, the OBJ "technology" is applicable to unregulated markets. So it is the perception of the consumer in terms of its benefits. This means it needs to be surrounded by a marketing program that will continue to bring new innovations. All the time catering to the ever changing demands for the new "thing" in the world of cosmetic users.

How this is achieved, that is up to Peros. Imo it will not be a one product solution but a progressive roll out of "concepts" endeavouring to disrupt the current perception of cosmetic use.

Personally I am a great supporter of marketing. Provided the product is right it then becomes the marketing package that decides success or failure.

There are no issues with the OBJ technology application to a range of possible products. Plus it will now allow OBJ to be nimble with making changes - not possible with a corporate like P&G

If a professional package is presented the money will follow for this switch in focus to succeed.

On reflection it may be the turning point. Taking the next step away from the Jeff & P&G factor via a marketing guru may be just what this company required.

Basically it is relaunching the company in a new direction - I would suggest there will be a share consolidation then some millions raised to recreate the company. Marketing requires dollars.

Hence the wait and see approach - including me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.