SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

Geez, settle down Smuggler. You are far more aggessive at...

1. 63 Posts.
    Geez, settle down Smuggler. You are far more aggessive at down-ramping this stock than any other poster is at ramping it!
    The so called “rampers” are not responding to your posts because of your antagonistic nature. You’re not looking for answers - just a fight.
    Montec et al have probably not ramped SEN any more than you have QTK. Moreover, I have not seen any posts on this thread recently that would be considered (by any reasonable person) to be “ramps”.
    In the past 12 months, messrs Galbally and Lunt (non-executive Director) have stepped down or retired from the board. Galbally was, in my view, the person responsible for those misplaced statements concerning the total addressable market and bullish sales forecasts (“…$250M by 2008…”) while I believe Lunt was the brainchild behind the SafeNet partnership and, more recently, the sale of the eCrypt technology (that I believe had already been written off) and CTAM licence to Infoprotect. Both were responsible for that capital raising non-event late last year.
    Galbally and Lunt have gone. The main players running the show now are Dubois and Stockdale - neither of whom has an apparent financial conflict of interest and offer a far broader range of skills from an operational, sales and financial perspective than did Galbally and Lunt.
    Many things must be in alignment if SEN is to be successful and from my perspective this business is a lot healthier now than is was one or even two years ago. It had cancer then but it had not been diagnosed. The contractual relationship with SafeNet was not what we thought it was. Record a $10M profit, release some bullish statements about future sales and away we go right? Wrong!
    The cancer (an unfavourable exclusive distribution agreement with SafeNet) has now been cut away, we’ve had the chemo and radiation treatments (established a world-wide sale distribution network at significant cost and written off the Infoprotect investment) and we are waiting for confirmation that the cancer is in remission. It may not be…
    For SEN, that remission confirmation will hopefully come in the form of sales-pipleline conversion. But hey, don’t ask it to go and run a marathon just yet - it has some recovering to do before that happens.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.853K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 55427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.