WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-104

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    “In fact the way I have stated they should have proceeded, and most in all industries usually do proceed

Yep as I said 3 years.....you’ve stated many a time lease-explore-resource-feasibility-etc etc. So you get 3 years if your lucky by the time you’ve built a plant, started producing and turning a profit. Plenty of CRs along the way.

I’l take the suspension 12 months thanks and step change into production with very little debt and self funding exploration. It’s all about producing and turning a profit. Great model

BTW while the company has been suspended for 12 months the LME cobalt price has crashed from $US86k/t to $US26k/t”

LOL No the price hasn’t crashed, it’s returned to stable levels, you know it hasn’t crashed and so do I. Stable levels that doesn’t seem to concern management but obviously rattled you. Besides you have that wrong too, it’s US$32k. I can send you that link again lol.

It seems you are a loner when it comes the companies approach having no merit. The ASX is happy with it subject to certain conditions. It’s really not that hard to get your head around it with a little thought.

There is an old saying when someone claims years of experience. It’s often 1 years experience repeated multiple times. You know what I’m saying? Innovative thinking to learn, advance and improve.....12-18 months is better than 3+ years!

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.