WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-106

1. 8,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8155
    @Mutley8 ....." No the price hasn’t crashed, it’s returned to stable levels, you know it hasn’t crashed and so do I. Stable levels that doesn’t seem to concern management but obviously rattled you. Besides you have that wrong too, it’s US$32k. I can send you that link again"

I have always used the LME buyer price, which currently stands at $US26k/t. When the LME price went up 10% a couple of months ago you seemed happy to use it then as well.

Considering the companies buy price with the ore suppliers is based on the LME price, then it is certainly a fair price to use. As the buy price is based on that, I would expect any offtake sell price to be based on the same criteria, just for consistency. Besides the LME price is the only pricing mechanism ever used in any announcement.........

"Payable prices for the contained acid soluble cobalt and acid soluble copper in the ores will be determined based on the assay results and against an agreed pricing matrix and as a percentage of the quoted monthly average LME price for cobalt and copper during the month of deliveries. "
    From....pge 5
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190213/pdf/442l9n9n3kwt50.pdf

You can keep your head in the sand as long as you like, but approaching this new plan via the correct methodology could have had WFE producing cobalt by now, if the business case had stood up to scrutiny, but you just don't want to believe it.

The 3 years bit that you made up is if they just took on the exploration leases and nothing else. But remember that could come to nothing, as we don't know if there is anything mineable in those leases.

I'm talking about the plan to buy ore and run it through the JV plant. That plan could have been executed in full by now with the correct approach, or ditched if it didn't pass scrutiny by Independent Experts. Either way the company would have been able to keep trading and not be in the current mess.

Have you ever bothered to ask in one of your chats with JB why WFE didn't use ASX 'competent persons' to do the initial independent reports?
    Have you ever asked about why there has been no business case presented to the market?? (this will be needed for a successful prospectus)
    Have you ever asked why Independent Experts were not engaged to scrutinize the 'ore contracts' in terms of availability of ore delivery and market acceptance of ore??

Have you ever asked why the quarterly was not announced to the market??

Come to think of it, why do you waste JB's time if you don't talk about anything important?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.