WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@Mutley8 The only one of us that is delusional is you. You are...

1. 8,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8074
    @Mutley8

The only one of us that is delusional is you. You are trapped in a stock that has been in suspension for 12 months, has now run out of cash, and the underlying commodity the company was relying on has crashed in price.

WFE was only high in price last year because of the hype surrounding the cobalt acquisition while the price a high.

You just don't seem to want to understand this.

My experience and understanding of recompliance kept me out of the stock. Yes I continue to learn, I'm not a person that think they know everything, but I know enough to see danger signs, to want more information before heavily investing.

I notice you are stuck in a whole lot of useless penny dreadfulls, no wonder you are angry, but still haven't figured out where to direct that anger. Eventually you will learn, or go bust in the process.

The correct path for companies to follow is in the guidelines from ASX/AISC.

Time will prove one of us to be correct, and so far all the timelines of WFE have come and gone with virtually no progress. Even after knowing about all the recompliance issues from the ASX last year, when the company itself was saying weeks to relisting, month after month has gone by.

The current MCap of $66m for what this company has is an absurd valuation, with no indication of whether there is a business case for the plan at current prices of cobalt.

If there had been any ASX acceptable Independent Experts working on the business case, WFE had ample opportunity to enlighten the market with the recent update. That update basically said nothing more being done yet.

Independent Experts should have been appointed last year to see if the business case was viable. I didn't invest because I saw no business case, just heard rumours of huge profits, with high grade cobalt just lying on the side of the roads etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.