WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-117

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    No one is trapped and the cobalt price hasn’t crashed. Your cred looks to have crashed though. Besides, I’m happy 5 bags up in 12 months free carry. How did your cobalt play go, that’s right downwards and you lost! I guess you got used to losing by now. WFE still the same price haha. Geez I will really stop and listen to you!

All I see is just more recycled sheet because you have this delusional idea “you knew better” and can’t accept you have no idea, sorry that fantasies does not exist. Sure wasn’t a good move contradicting yourself by saying you knew nothing about cobalt lol. Classic head in the sand stuff. That’s what happens when you talk nonsense and make a complete hypocrite of yourself. The cheer squad of non holders pumping away is nothing more than entertainment.

WFE has proven you wrong Oz at every step so far, more to come, tough gig when you parade as a know it all.

JV company tick
    Cobalt grades over 1% tick
    Ore supply agreements tick

Next will be offtake, then prospectus including IE report that you don’t know about, then list ASX or elsewhere

40 years of “I know better” is how one ends up on HC..........good one!

Sorry you will have to find a new stock to convince someone of whatever......

A lot of sideline spectators wanting in, new ones every week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.