WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@scottieg No need to check, I'm still here. There is basically...

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    @scottieg

No need to check, I'm still here. There is basically nothing to say. The last update that some were waiting desperately for, said nothing of any meaning, share has been suspended for over 12 months, cobalt still at very low levels of $US26k/t, company is out of usable cash and has no deals in place to gain any funds.
    They are also still without the March quarterly, an no-one has stepped up to the plate to lend the company money to keep it going.

There is basically more of the same nothingness about the stock that has been the case for months.

I just feel sorry for all the genuine holders that keep getting hints (social media plants) that all is well, when they really should be harassing the company about their investment and lack of any advancement.
    Even if the company did get an offtake agreement, there is still a lot of other work that needs to be done and should have been done to get the stock re-listed. It just does not seem to be happening!!

I'm personally very, very fortunate and a touch lucky that I DON'T have any cash tied up in this debacle.
    For those that think myself and others are just upset at 'missing out', I can assure you nothing is further from the truth, but for those that want to believe it, I have a few plots of land on Mars with great cobalt readings that I'm willing to sell you. The bit of paper I wrote it on says it's true, so I'm reluctantly prepared to sell it for a bargain price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.