WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

The only shareholders getting together are the ones hanging off...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

The only shareholders getting together are the ones hanging off every "Tweet" but conveniently ignore (or don't want to hear) the kind of debate that may question the robustness of their investment.

Here are a few things to ponder:
    In an email response from Charlotte Hope (in reference to the "In-Principle Advice application), she indicated that "consideration of such an application takes four weeks."
    WFE lodged their most recent "Application" on the 11th April before withdrawing it on the 6th June, a period of 8 weeks, it is IMO that the application was so fundamentally flawed hence why it had already been in consideration for double the indicated time frame before being withdrawn!
    I actually don't subscribe to the reasoning why WFE withdrew the application, (smoke and mirrors) but that is only my thoughts.....

If you look at the requirements set out in " Annexure A, Guidance Note 12" then you will understand why the company hasn't been re-listed at this point in time, the are failing dismally with their "Continuous Disclosure" obligations (which is one on the terms of re-listing)
    Where are the Quarterly Reports for the period to end of March 31st????

Noting the "application" requires shareholder approval under the listing rules, therefor may not proceed if that approval is not forthcoming, the fact that WFE have not announced an EGM meeting indicates IMO that they are not close to satisfying all the requirement to be re-listed.

The company indicated that it would list on the LSE 1H 2019, with 4 days to go before we slip into the 2H of 2019 and I hear crickets..... can't be bothered with an update??

@fooca I agree that there will be a consolidation on the SOI, but how did you come to the conclusion of a 6667 - 1 ratio?

Yeah right, fireworks on the 4th July rolleyes.png

Liam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.