WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-23

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4442
    Just some questions for you if I may......
    Do you actually know what the company has supplied would be ample to .....
    1: Be re-listed on the ASX, because if it was then why aren't WFE trading?
    2: Do you honestly think that if the supplied material was not sufficient to be re-listed on the ASX, why would any other exchange list WFE?
    Take into consideration that if they listed on another exchange in Australia they still come under the auspices of the "Corporations Act" , to which they are currently in breech of the act by not disclosing their quarterlies!
    3: Bearing in mind (point 2) do you believe that another exchange (ie: the LSE) would have more relaxed listing rules that would allow WFE to list?

Personally you should be venting your anger at WFE/Brewer because it is the company's obligation to keep shareholders informed, to which I believe they have been limited with the information in their announcements, although there has been no indication of time frames that the ASX need/allocate resources to review the submitted information from WFE. To suggest that the ASX drops everything and throw all available personnel to expedite the re-listing of WFE is somewhat ludicrous, there is approximately 2200 stocks listed on the ASX, of that number about 1200 of these would fall into the "penny stock" category (to which WFE would currently be sitting in that group) but hey, lets just focus on ONE of them. If the ASX actually did do that, then I agree there would be justification to call a "Royal Commission" but not because some shareholders have gotten antzy over their shares not being tradable in one particular company!

If you actually believe that as a shareholder of WFE you have been wronged by the "pedantic" and "difficulties" the ASX has placed on WFE that you have experienced financial loss? and as such have you filed a complaint with the ASX or ASIC?
    I would suggest you have a read of @HAC30 post....the real nitty gritty of why WFE haven't re-listed and why the ASX is demanding more substantial proof, don't you think? versus your "pedantic and making it difficult" summary.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/whate-really-is-goig-on.4802748/page-19?post_id=39034666

@Mansourhabchi down rampers? or contrarian viewpoints? or actually trying DYOR to understand the why WFE isn't/hasn't been re-listed, and why they are not following listing rules (that are there to protect investors)and why they are not following rules that are dictated by the Corporations Act (I'm flummoxed why shareholders aren't concerned) but you can hang off the coat tails of the up rampers/Brewer all you like but bear in mind that the "passionate" upramping group have little regard for "mum n dad" (retail) investors
    re: from one of the more passionate pro posters
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-update-on-status-of-re-compliance-listing.4711267/page-682?post_id=38641860

@mce02008214 It actually made sense for WFE to withdraw the "application" (for a major change to the application) maybe it would of been rejected (we will never know) but Brewer is confident (obviously) that before resubmitting he will have more supporting information to present to the ASX and be re-listed. .

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.