WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-245

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    It’s not Jason doing the work, there is a team of lawyers, consultants, advisors, auditors, geologists, accountants, etc.......some here others overseas in DRC, UK or Singapore. I can’t explain how a business is run in a few posts on a forum.

Where WFE was and where they are now in 12 months is significant progress compared to most companies taking a whole lot longer, let alone dealing with the ASX relisting saga and actual requirements.

If WFE had been trading during the last 12 months while all the work was done to acquire leases, acquire a processing plant, plant studies and reports, secure high grade ore supply contracts, prepare information for and negotiate an offtake from a less than ideal position......there wouldn’t be a single complaint about progress.

The attention of plenty of non-holders turning up in cycles, we’ve all seen it. The volume of fake negativity and scaremongering posts by the obvious ones and now Liam too. Well it tells you the interest is here for one reason....they expect the SP to go up and make money. Meanwhile they are working over and weakening the crowd in the lead up........they want to spook peeps into selling rather than get caught up in a buying competition.

Only a complete idiot would hang around the WFE threads otherwise. Unfortunately these guys devalue forums like HC because readers get tired of filtering out their sh!te

There is far more confidence now more than ever before as far as I’m concerned. If you are holding MT or LT whether the company is trading or not makes no difference as long as they reach production. That’s the company maker that will turn WFE into a billion dollar company. That very same reason is why these vultures hang around preying on the weak planting the seed of doubt.

Dont be shy to email the company, they have your personal contact details so I would expect you will get a genuine response, as long as you are an actual holder. Otherwise ask for a return phone call. It’s the outsiders who are in the dark and getting obviously noisy on here. I’m not saying you are, but we know who they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.