WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-258

1. 6,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4402
    Are you suggesting that the company wouldn't reply to an email from a non holder that had genuine questions with a view to be a potential holder?

I like your idea of marketing and selling the company you so actively defend against anyone that dares not include phrases like
    "Heart Palpitations" "Top 10 Cobalt producer" "4th July fireworks" "NSX listing" "Road to Likashi Nowhere" "Jason said .... " "Dual List" "DRC Clean Cobalt Producer" or anything else that distracts you or the "Motley Crew" from debating genuine queries from the eek.pngshock horror non holders rolleyes.png.
    Why should anyone need to email the company?
    If the company was transparent and released information (no I am not suggesting that they do a daily run plan, but more keeping their shareholders up to date) rather than posting sheet on the bird!

Dispel these if you can.....
    1: Why they have not released quarterlies, although they are apart of the ASX listing rules and the Corporations Act. What is the BOD of WFE trying to hide in these?
    2: The requirements to be re-listed there will be a SOI consolidation.
    3: Where is the Category B Licence?

@Liam1406 As WFE have to comply with Chapters 1 & 2 to be re-listed, Chapter 1, Section 1.1, Condition 12 - If the entity has options on issue the exercise price for each underlying security must be at least 20 cents in cash.
    Currently WFE have 25,000,000 options on issue with an exercise price of $0.003c, 20c divided by .003c = 6667 = consolidation of 6667 - 1 ratio of the SOI - which are the underlying securities.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.