WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-267

1. 8,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    @Mutley8

It is just that your posts are so easy to attack, because you are mostly wrong, plus just deflect, keep calling people names etc instead of just discussing the stock.

You keep saying that Oz stated WFE couldn't get 1% cobalt, yet that is just a lie. I never stated that at all, nor were you ever able to quote me saying it, because I didn't. Plus it is a lie you simply recycle instead of answering questions.

Here is what I did say a few times. "WFE is very unlikely to get 1-3% cobalt".

Now in the months since WFE got the contracts with some seemingly dodgy companies (a google search comes up with nothing about any of them), how much 1% cobalt ore do WFE have??
    As in sitting on site, ready to be processed, how much 1% cobalt ore, that has been OK'ed as being from a responsible source, and metallurgically tested to give 1% or above grade without huge deleterious elements??

Get back to me when they have some (as in enough to run the plant), I'll be impressed, very impressed.
    Notice how the last update stated WFE had xxx tonnes of ore ready to go?? No I didn't either. Maybe because they never mentioned it. Again why not??

Notice how they mentioned how well the potential ore had tested?? No that was not there either, why not??
    Telling the market something about the 4 months of testing would have been good information. Every other company manages to keep the market informed about the results of metallurgical testing, but nothing from WFE. WFE nothing, no information, is the testing happening at all??

They have had the contracts since mid February, I'd expect some results from testing in over 4 months, but no nothing in the 'update'!!

Back to your usual deflections and attacking posters instead of answering questions I suppose, just like your last response.

How about in your next contact with management you actually ask some questions of merit,
    ...........like about the quarterlies,
    ............or what testing has shown on the contracted samples,
    ...........or when the full budget for the plant refurbishment will be organised,
    ...........or how are the professionals currently being paid etc??
    ...........or perhaps where is the operating license B, no mention in the 'update'??
    ...........or maybe, have the AHIC accounts been done to IFRS yet, again no mention in the 'update'.

You know, discuss the important aspects about stock for a change..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.