WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-277

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8513
    @Sitight ......" unlike you Oz the ‘Perfect One’."

I'm certainly not perfect!! I get a lot of share calls wrong but cut my losses very quickly. Itis why I tend to not post a lot on shares I hold these days as I do change my mind when things go wrong, and for some reason going from bullish to bearish confuses people.
    I was quite bullish on WFE when I first looked last year, but there was just too little information via announcement compared to rumour for me to pull the trigger and buy.
    It is probably one of the background reasons why I post a lot here, I'm angry at myself for almost buying when I should have just moved away, but a good friend did buy millions of shares, despite my warnings of caution.

I'd love to know where you get the 'belief' that my downramping (which I would call realism) is going proven so wrong "just around the corner".

Some shareholders, including yourself (in the quote from last year) have been saying that for most of the last year, yet all we get are delays.

There are a myriad of issues that need to be dealt with, yet comments from some holders seem to be that none of them matter, never with any evidence, just like Mutley's comment from a couple of months ago .............6/4/19 to be exact .....

@Mutley8 ........."So you've got a week or 2 peddling your misleading crap until the prospectus or offtakes are announced and then it's bye bye Oz." ................."We are all free to post anytime, but I reckon 2 weeks possibly less, and its bye bye Oz"
    from https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38026841/single

Wherever some of the shareholders are getting the BS about something is just around the corner, or an important announcement is coming in a week or 2 to prove the 'downrampers' wrong, has just been incorrect so many times that I really wonder why shareholders are not questioning the peddlers of this rubbish far more often and with great vigor!!

I can tell you for certain that I didn't think the company would be in the current mess they are in, back in July of last year. ....

Yes I thought they would have issues in recomplying and the sort of profits some were saying were way off the mark,...........
    ................but never was I thinking WFE would still be suspended,
    ...............were missing quarterlies,
    .................were not announcing any met testing results,
    ..................would have spent all the free cash (not in trust for the deposit),
    ..................not worked up a detailed budget for the plant refurbishment,
    ...................not have Independent expert reports on the viability of the operation,
    ...................have no physical ore,
    ...................nor any offtakes,
    ...................and especially the LME cobalt price being down at $US26,000/t.!!

If someone had suggested what has NOT happened, since last July like the list above, I probably would have jumped in on the shareholder side suggesting such a downramper was off their rocker (back in July last year), yet here we are.

My attitude towards WFE has basically deteriorated as all the fundamentals have, with the crashing of the cobalt price being the biggest issue turning what seemed a good idea into IMHO a non event.

Can you, or for that matter anyone name a single company that buys 3rd party cobalt ore for a cobalt processing plant as the main income play, that has existed through a cobalt pricing cycle??
    I can't think of any, and the only reason why I think no-one does it, is simply because it is not profitable in normal market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.