WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-306

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    That's really interesting Scampercat. The part about suitably impressed you are by pertinent, intelligent and most relevant questions from an analytical person as you say. Good for you. You may want to ask why that same person comes to me looking to post answers lol? (Light bulb moment?) After all are you interested in questions or the answers to those questions? It seems some have knowledge and others have questions, be sure to back the right horse........one will lead you to water the other to the slaughter house.

"A relevant question left unanswered simply therefore remains as a mirror, rather disconcertingly reflecting and quite starkly highlighting the subject addressed.Efforts to avoid questions and diffuse focus from the subject by various means tend to have a contrary result and simply exacerbate the effect."

All this seems rather nice to some.........to others that have already asked the question of management they are rubbish. Like the samples topic back in Feb and its been heavily discussed by many. Sadly Oz does not accept discussion by others, apparently prefers recycling questions as you can see. You see those questions have been discussed previously at length if you care to read the threads. Let me save you some time, the quarterly not out is stating the obvious, the consultants are working away regardless of publicising their pay method, also discussed previously by Punter, the other Qs are information that will be released in due course. That's also been discussed at length. So why are these questions so pertinent and intelligent to you?? Asking for them repeatedly before the company releases the info is merely inducing FUD (Fear uncertainty doubt). Do you feel it? If so, the continual question asking from that poster perhaps has done its job?

Question fro you - can you pick a question from a statement? A question mark at the end does not constitute it is a genuine question. Have you heard of loaded questions? They are designed to pre-answer or manipulate the response......

I will keep in mind your mirror statement in future when I read your posts and how HC posts influences you.....

Another question for you - Can you identify a company smear campaign at work if there is one?

So perhaps you should do yourself a favour and direct your questions towards @ozblue for answers. Be sure to keep in mind this is a public forum, and what value you can get from questions asked by anonymous posters without knowing their motivation and anonymous answers not knowing if they are correct responses. I suggest you DYOR to be honest. Perhaps contact the company? Well actually Oz doesn't trust them as its not in an official announcement. Never mind with that idea. Read anonymous HC posts again perhaps?

Honestly, the first question you should be asking Oz is to post the answers to his own questions, if he has answers that is. After all Oz has stated he has friends holding WFE stock and they should be asking these questions right??? Mmm, doesn't appear that way. Wont discuss WFE anymore with a certain negative person? Something doesn't add up? Questions....mates as holders....no answers? Are you familiar with Mark Twain....
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39099931/single

Instead I keep seeing hypocritical posts and attacks like these.....

"Back to your usual deflections and attacking posters instead of answering questions I suppose, just like your last response"

Then accuses his holder friends of being shills lol. Doesn't get any better.......

"They are the types of things all shareholders should be concentrating on, as they are all relevant to your investment."
    "Only company shills would want to deflect these types of questions."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39272011/single

Meanwhile some of us have taken the initiative and contacted management and informed ourselves with answers. You may also want to ponder why so many holders have vacated these threads. Reminds me of that phrase about one apple spoiling the basket
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38974750/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.