WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-407

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Below is a reminder of why we are holding this stock...no guarantees at this end of the market and it's your own money and your own call!!! ...grow up and take it like a man/woman...will be an arduous journey this market ...I'm ready as always which ever way it goes but should this all come together the SP will take care of itself at the dual listing of a "DRC clean cobalt producer"...will be the liquidity event of 2019...by the look of the rubbish on these threads you don't need to be einstein to realise the non-holder tribe is as restless as ever.....adrenal fatigue its called followed by failure....that's the spirit win at any cost....but I'm here for the reckoning....keep it in suspension.....if it fails bad luck....if it succeeds well they'll be lining up at the open...hahaha
    The Pathway

▪ One of the most advanced near-term cobalt company’s on ASX and looking to DUAL list on the LSE Main Board
    ▪ Heads of Agreement executed to acquired an established processing facility with all major plant and equipment in place
    ▪ Advanced Financing discussions and advanced long term off-take arrangements underway
    ▪ All key permitting and infrastructure in place and on track - in past preso
    ▪ Potential to produce a high grade cobalt and copper concentrate
    ▪ Low cost capital recommencement and up-grade program
    ▪ Independent audit and MET valuation has confirmed strong financial and technical fundamentals and robust project economics
    ▪ ASX re-listing process well advanced and process for dual listing on LSE being run in parallel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.