WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-410

1. 6,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4338
    @Mutley8
    You sure have piqued my interest considering at times you present a well balanced and usually articulate reply/rebuttal to the posts that are of a "perceived" negative base, and I'll say perceived as I don't believe that asking questions or highlighting (possible) flaws in a company / its management or both to encourage debate should be deemed as "down ramping".
    I personally welcome both positive / negative aspects of posters sharing their opinions and research as quite frequently there is something that may have been over looked that questions your own research and investment thesis.

Then you (in my opinion) resort to flippant one line off the cuff remarks that is akin to a spoilt brat tossing his toys out of the cot, become pedantic with posters obvious typos and try to make people look like fools, and rather than offer a sensible rebuttal you go the poster and not the content of the post.

re: "(sic)... down ramping is rampant and malicious ....(sic)"

Is it down ramping because it doesn't fit in with the everything is great when looking through the rose coloured glasses, Brewer can do no wrong methodology and it doesn't suit your holdings?
    What is "malicious" (IMO) is the up ramping hype by the Brewer/Airguide fan club that "mum" and "dad" investors fall prey to and by your own admission you are now "free carried" and "made 5 bags" making you actually risk free if WFE actually fail, not a luxury that a lot of share holders would find themselves currently in.

re: "Besides, I’m happy 5 bags up in 12 months free carry" re: "Take your choice....a wrecking ball non holder or a non holder with buying interest trying to manipulate the price?

Do you honestly believe that a poster on a public forum can influence the share price?
    Lets put that into perspective and do a hypothetical, just to try and fathom how you can quantify the "manipulate the price scenario".
    During the peak of the hype (March 20th 2018) there was 540 Million shares traded, and the following trading days upwards of 150 Million shares traded, how many shares do you think I would need to buy to be able to manipulate the share price if there is that magnitude of shares being traded? I mean seriously, currently there is no share price manipulation because "pssssst" WFE are in suspension and if you were confident in what WFE may be able to pull off, then it is just another "throw away line" trying to disparage posters that have contrarian views to you.

re: "The wrecking ball crew are out in numbers and sadly desperate and dirty. A lot of deep digging to come up with nothing fellas. That right there folks might answer why the Quarterly has been held back". "Strategic with ASX consent?"

Which was a response to MeToo mentioning the missing Cash Flow Quarterly and like him, I believe that WFE's coffers are running on empty other than the money that is held in trust.
    Summary of (reported financials) as at the 31st December 2018 - which was the last Quarterly WFE have released......
    Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter = $867,000 of this there is $684,000 held in the DRC Solicitor Trust account, leaving a balance of $183,000. Estimated cash outgoing for the March Quarter was $115,000 leaving a paltry $68,000, now if that isn't enough to get your eye brows raised there is more...... bearing in mind that was to the end of March, so we have had another 3 months of costs with only $68,000 to pay for them!!

Lets add in:
    February the company announced it was going to list on the LSE and had engaged a law firm Memery Crystal to advise and manage the proposed listing - how are we paying for them? Was their fee's calculated into the estimated cash outflow for the March Quarter (no idea) but what is interesting is that between the September Quarter and the December Quarter, staff and corporate cost have decreased from $270,000 down to $85,000 a reduction of $185,000 but we are apparently doing more work with the LSE listing right? I mean an IPO, Prospectus, investor roadshow and presentation, legal documents, (all part of the listing requirements) as well as travel overseas (Brewer and Durr) for meetings (accomodation, flights, expenses, etc) So how can we actually decrease theses cost by so much?

"Strategic with ASX consent?" Was this an Opinion / a Question or a Statement? You are critical of "down rampers" of not providing factual information but just throw out a "suggestive" remark, SMH.

The release of the Quarterly Financial is an ASX listing requirement which is covered under "Continuous Disclose" as well as being covered in the "Corporation Act", so if what you suggested or opined would put both WFE and the ASX in breach of their legal requirements and responsibilities.
    If it is the case that WFE have exhausted their cash reserves, nothing strategic about Guidance Note 8, Rule 3.10 - Entities in financial difficulties are still subject to the same disclosure standards under listing rules 3.1 - 3.1b as any other entity.

FYI, I have lodged queries with both the ASX and ASIC, I won't be holding my breath for any actions though.......

re: "Unfortunately these guys devalue forums like HC because readers get tired of filtering out their sh!te "

News Flash!!!!
    It isn't only the HotCopper threads that are seeing a ground swell of doubt over the Brewer/Airguide partnerships, every other share forum that I am on are all basically espousing the same concerns PLUS some........

Points to ponder:
    1: The company is in breach of listing rules for not releasing the Quarterlies
    2: If the Category B licence has been approved (was allegedly only an administrative matter likely to take 4 - 6 weeks from the 3rd December) then the company is in breach of listing rules for not releasing an announcement to advise the market, again, it doesn't matter if WFE are not trading - covered under Listing Rule 3.1, the granting or withdrawal of a material licence.
    3: "Raises Eyebrows" The director of Sixty Two Capital is the same person that is WFE's largest shareholder and was also the lead arranger for the most recent placement and fees totalled $127,000 plus 25,000,000 options (exercisable $0.03c) Sixty Two Capital also underwrote the previous Rights Issue and fee's totalled $24,500 plus 20,000,000 options (exercisable @ $0.001c) These option have been exercised at a cost to Sixty Two Capital of $20,000, if these were sold on open (if WFE re-list) @$0.024c (current price) will net Sixty Two Capital $460,000
    4: "Raises Eyebrows" Airguide performance shares were issued to align Airguide's renumeration to the strategic goals and performance of the company, the tranche 1 Performance shares were already in the money when the agreement was reached, 20,000,000 shares issued when the market cap of WFE is 30 Million. Not a bad payday, and same as above Airguide will net $480,000 if shares are sold at the current price of $0,024c.
    5: "Raises Eyebrows" Posters the like of @cfp@JoshuaL@Mutley8 suggest contacting management/company if you want answers etc, @Laine took it upon herself to do just that, to be treated with total disdain!!! You would think that the CEO of WFE (who wants to rumble in the ring with selected people) would have a bit tougher hide to be able to (a) handle a little criticism (b) give a shareholder some sort of reply other than, too hard and you're BLOCKED!!!
    6: Considering on the 19th February the company indicated that WFE was going to list on the LSE 1H 2019 (which has now gone into the 2H 2019) and there has been no update to the progress.
    7: Considering the company withdrew its application for "In Principle Advice" to re-list on the 6th June because of "Advanced Whatevers" you would think that after 4 weeks if these discussions were so far advanced (as posters were suggesting) then there would be some sort of update by now, I mean Airguide have beed our strategic advisors for 12 months - of course negotiations are well advanced!
    8. I guesstimate that WFE won't be re-listed till at least late September, Submit Application for In Principle Advise (4 - 6 weeks) to get approval, announce an EGM (3 weeks minimum) to approve everything, once approved formally apply to be re-listed (shrugs shoulders on how long that will be)
    9. An announcement due on Friday as per @keatz
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/whate-really-is-goig-on.4802748/page-244?post_id=39243589

@The Avenger
    re; "All key permitting and infrastructure in place and on track - in past preso - "
    Can't be the case, no announcement that the Category B licence has been approved, which is vital to be able to run the plant!!!!
    re: "ASX re-listing process well advanced and process for dual listing on the LSE run in parallel"
    Well advaced? I haven't seen an updated announcement to indicate that......or news on progress to list on the LSE

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 03/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.