WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-419

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @TheAvenger

-->...no guarantees at this end of the market and it's your own money and your own call!!!

I always though you were calm and collected ( that tone is not like you) PS: I don't invest what I can write off... if I loose it tough luck no skin off my back

-->...grow up and take it like a man/woman...will be an arduous journey this market

Yes I'm a man and I'm grow up and apart from the stock market I've been in more arduous journeys in life that you give me credit for ( the stock market is way safer )

-->...I'm ready as always which ever way it goes but should this all come together the SP will take care of itself at the dual listing of a "DRC clean cobalt producer"

I hope so TheAvenger I hope so ...it's not like I see no potential but for a company that has so much going for it; they should be more pro-active in their presence.

-->...will be the liquidity event of 2019

I'll leave this one to you as I believe you've been in the game much longer than me.

-->...by the look of the rubbish on these threads you don't need to be einstein to realise the non-holder tribe is as restless as ever.....adrenal fatigue its called followed by failure....that's the spirit win at any cost....but I'm here for the reckoning

yes don't worry I don't make assumptions based on down rampers comments ( I'm not a sheep)

-->....keep it in suspension

I don't understand that bit; why do you feel it's better ?

-->.....if it fails bad luck

yes that's the way it is with penny stock shares

-->....if it succeeds well they'll be lining up at the open...hahaha

I have a list on my PC of what my wife wants first !! and I did'nt write itwhat.png

The Pathway

▪ One of the most advanced near-term cobalt company’s on ASX and looking to DUAL list on the LSE Main Board
    ▪ Heads of Agreement executed to acquired an established processing facility with all major plant and equipment in place
    ▪ Advanced Financing discussions and advanced long term off-take arrangements underway
    ▪ All key permitting and infrastructure in place and on track - in past preso
    ▪ Potential to produce a high grade cobalt and copper concentrate
    ▪ Low cost capital recommencement and up-grade program
    ▪ Independent audit and MET valuation has confirmed strong financial and technical fundamentals and robust project economics
    ▪ ASX re-listing process well advanced and process for dual listing on LSE being run in parallel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.