WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-420

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    @fooca ................Good luck getting any real answers from @Mutley8

You answer your own silly insinuations......”Then there is also I could say just about anything he told me but people would just complain about 'no evidence' or 'just hearsay' etc, so there was really no point going into details.”. 40 years in the game right?

Someone is playing with themselves.....

What you need to know is I don’t represent the company. My opinions are mine. End of story. Contact the company for direct answers or be quiet and wait for a company announcement.

I hope you enjoyed the emotional chart I posted. Sorry to tell the world!

What matters while we are in suspension is this.......
    The rest is noisy static is simply that.....noise that cannot be acted on

- The offtake and associated debt funding comes through
    - That will tell the world WFE has a customer for its product and they want it!
    - A customer with deep pockets who is backing the company with cash thus creating the foundation for mutual benefit
    - Before anyone can buy or sell the stock the prospectus should be released
    - The prospectus is real factual details not retail opinion or non holder BS
    - Without the burden of massive capex debt from day one boy oh boy am I expecting the numbers to stack up seriously favourable.
    - Only a moron would think the SP will go down when that comes through

- I’m expecting any weak and panicked hands rattled by the BS on here to be eaten by the smart money
    - I have heard someone with deep pockets is preparing to buy on open, no need to believe me on that, wait and see

Remember the massive advantage of high grade ore!!
    For every tonne of dirt you process you get out 3 to 5 times or so more product than low grade crap in Australia and DRC
    3 to 5 times more product means you get paid 3 to 5 times more for every tonne processed

So let’s just skip the down ramping BS games misleading and panicking the vulnerable, and wait for the offtake, debt funding and prospectus. For some reason you can’t wait! Hahaha

Oh Lordy Lordy!
    Last edited by Mutley8: 03/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.