WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-544

1. 8,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8266
    @beisha ........" suggesting to Avenger that he has " done " his dough, effectively suggesting to every one that they have" done " their dough"

Correct, and it is not "poor form" but being realistic!! Can you honestly tell me and the forum you have not thought this??

IMHO these forums should be about reality, not just wishful thinking.

Look at the last update which included only information about ongoing discussions.

There was nothing about KUMI having investigated the ore suppliers, so we can assume nothing has been cleared as "clean and responsible" yet, just because of continuous disclosure rules.

If the ore has not been cleared as 'clean' then there is no point spending cash on the metallurgicals for it, because it might not pass the 'clean' test. There was also no mention of any metallurgical testing taking place nor results.

So what have the BOD approached the potential offtake partners with?? Nothing but an idea!
    Does anyone really expect a commercial business to hand over cash to a company that has no samples of product, no collateral, no cash, no experience in the industry, and in the DRC??

There is the dreaming thread, then there is reality. It is IMHO that I think people have done their dough in this and today is the first time I've mentioned it.
    I base it not just on the above comments of mine, but the lack of communication from the company, and shareholder concerns going unanswered, even the "announcement later this week" excuse, then nothing all adds evidence to something very very wrong. Again all IMHO!

It is an extremely unpalatable realisation that people have done their money on any investment, but it happens all too often. Like I stated earlier I feel extremely lucky to not be stuck in this with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.