WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I have been reading the thread for quite some time, couldn't...

1. 6,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4262
    I have been reading the thread for quite some time, couldn't post eek.png was on an extended holiday smile.png
    It only took a couple of days reading the threads to see what was what, seen it all before, there is a pattern that was mentioned in a previous post suggesting the same theme, same styled group of pro spruikers, some of the posters are one and the same (that insist any poster with a differing viewpoint needs to provide links/proof versus their reluctance to do the same), same recurring message (ring the director/company) same confidence in the director/s, same MO of director/s, etc.

Little pro Brewer group, pro ML group (mind you some of the said same posters didn't like him on other shares) that will "suggest" that the are receptive to contrarian views right up to the point that you actually post a contrarian view. Then it is a case of reaching for your helmet before the flak comes hurtling at you.

Just FWIW, I called the ASX today to follow up on my query as to why WFE have not lodged their quarterlies, meh, the case is still in progress but hopefully they will at least ask the WFE board why, and one shakes his head at people suggesting the the ASX are treating WFE harshly..... rolleyes.png

Before anyone asks, I am interested in the potential of WFE and believe at some point there will be some money to be made but I would not be investing until the BOD of WFE can consistently follow the "Corporations Act" and the listing rules of the ASX, among other things that I deem important in my investment thesis.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.