WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whate Really is goig ON, page-97

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    IMHO why a huge amount of metallurgical test work should have been a priority from the get go, and why an option should have been taken over the plant, instead of just doing the deal.”

So finally we see the source of your attacks on the company, WFE didn’t do it “your way” down the long winded 3 year explore-feasibility-huge debt-maybe survive route.......you declare now WFE should have taken the plant as an option? Umm no that’s silly! Think no cashflow! Yet complain to no end that 12 months is such a long time lol! You have it completely backwards.

No one wants to wait 3 years for production, piled with a massive debt burden, huge dilution, possible changing market demand, with no cash flow for 3 years that’s silly. How can one expect anyone to take you seriously? So far a bunch of non-holders do, yay! That explains the 250 posts of negativity......trying to convince the world your 3yr trek was right! Thank goodness you’re on HC and the WFE team was in China discussing offtake business

The only thing you have posted of any accuracy has been the quarterly is overdue, funny how so many non-holders are rattled by this posting repeatedly 10-20 times now. Yet the ASX is aware and hasn’t called as much as a please explain??

I'm finding the whole WFE experience very enlightening and educational, a I almost bought into the hype last year (and have friends that did).”

LOL here I was thinking you’re trying to tell us you know better

“If I had just passed and moved on, I would not have learned as much as I have about ASX/ASIC guidelines and reasons behind them, plus investor/shareholder psychology/changing dynamics in how investor forums are used etc. I've been in this investing game for 40 years but there is always something new to learn.”

Yes many of us wonder how it would have been, as you say, you had just passed and moved on....

After 40 years I would have expected one would learn times do change, new better methods develop to reduce the long expensive way of getting to production from 3+ years to 18 months. Nothing to get grumpy about that’s for sure. There is a great lesson in that alone......

Looks like you and many others are learning to be innovative and think differently. WFE has 2 years to beat the tired old worn out style. Some innovative thinkers were willing to put $8M to back the WFE initiative and a few million put up by Airguide before that. Money talks. Those funds offered from that CR are still on offer albeit they will come in threw a different form. IPO? WFE has other non-ASX options open to list elsewhere.

By the way, as Scarpa pointed out, samples for metallurgical testing were available in February, 3 months ago. Obviously you don’t read announcements. It says “to optimise the proposed run-of-mine feed to the Luapula Processing Facility and high grade cobalt hydroxide and copper hydroxide concentrate specifications” Sure looks like what one would do to present cobalt hydroxide product samples in front of a potential offtake partner willing to discuss providing debt funding

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1597/1597623-a832b243fdd5e44e8a981d10d942c75b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.