1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    In Oct 07 this...CVI reduced it's financial commitment

Quest Energy Middle East Limited restructuring

NASD OTCBB: CTVWF

DAX: C4Z

ASX / MEDIA RELEASE October 17, 2007

QUEST ENERGY MIDDLE EAST LIMITED

CityView Corporation Limited ("CityView") advises that Quest Energy Middle East Limited ("Quest") is being restructured to facilitate investment into it by Abu Dhabi institutions.

Under the proposal, CityView will sell its 8.3% equity in Quest for US$1,245,000. In turn CityView will pay US$405,000 to Mr Yousef Al Ansari for his 45% holding of European Oil Limited, a private UK company whose sole asset is a 6% equity in Quest.

CityView CEO, Mr Mark Smyth said: "The net result of this proposal is that CityView reduces its financial commitment whilst maintaining its close ties with Quest’s powerful international network and connections to banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

The Company’s primary focus is on progressing development of its assets in Africa and securing the forthcoming deals currently under negotiation."

Mark Smyth

Chief Executive Officer

Then on Jan 21, 2008.....

CVI advises that the restructuring of it's holding in Quest has been completed.

CVI will own 1.205 million shares of the 1.7 million shares of European Oil, which in turn owns 6% of Quest.
    N Hoexter and P de Chazal have been app. to the board of EOL..

This was going to be BIG. Listen to BRR 21.01.08

Today I read http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2008080313416

27 Aug 08
    Quest Energy in deal to build Iran power plant

DUBAI - UAE-based Quest Energy and an Iranian company are developing a project to build a 1,000 megawatt power plant in southern Iran, a London-based economic weekly reported.
    Iran Power Projects Management Company (Mapna), a large local power developer, is participating in the power project to set up the open-cycle gas-powered plant in Shiraz, which is due to be financed by Dubai Islamic Bank.
    An official at Quest Energy Middle East Limited confirmed to Reuters that the company was involved in the project, but said he could not immediately provide further details.

Are we still part of Quest?

I would call PW, but think he would be counting his options and I like the answers from the well informed HC Cases anyway.

Sorry so long winded
    Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.