SEN 0.00% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

at the risk of sounding repetitive - sigghh...."I'll give you...

1. 41 Posts.
    at the risk of sounding repetitive - sigghh....

"I'll give you another theory - which fits in with the gossip that has been going around.

Remember the gossip about stage 1 and stage 2?

Could it just be possible that because of the international monetary transfer delays, that their initial timing was compressed, and now stage 1 & 2 are being combined?

If so , would not the terms be extended beyond the initial stage 1 terms?

I dont for a minute expect that the directors need time to 'consider' the new arrangement, other than appearing to be prudent.

Only time will tell."

Do your research...independently....check yourselves if it possible that regulatory requirements were worse than expected... yes they are.

Is this just about a paltry sum of 26 mill? no its not likely

are those involved in the negotiations still in a good mood (yes they are - apart from frustrations with the delays).

To deny something is easy - to go out and find out for yourselves whether something is likely to happen is hard work.

I still havent worked out a logical reason for some to be passionately against the company (unless they are trading short cfds) - but then again i dont waste my time thinking about that - that is time better spent getting to know a company, its products and good and bad of the management.

Apart from wanting to know what financial interest jiggy and d$ckforhire have in Sen, I would love to know whether they have ever bothered to catch up with the movers and shakers for drinks, discussed the product line, chewed the fat over oem issues etc, or do they just spend their time in the sandpit, throwing sand in peoples faces.

This post isnt directed at those two, (I really couldnt give a *&^$ about them), but is to those that are starting to get tummy troubles.

Good research (not luck) to the longs :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.