AVH 0.32% $3.09 avita medical inc.

Whatever, page-5

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As one of those long time and way down US shareholders I certainly have no lack of animus for Avita’s management. While there is probably no criticism against the company’s board I wouldn’t agree with I will take exception to Tdeck.
    Research, studies, and trials are the backbone of legitimate products. PR announcements, in my opinion, if not a fiduciary responsibility are certainly a good business responsibility to inform shareholders and the general public of the company’s ongoing progress.
    BARDA has committed around $70 million to Avita to develop and market recell. If they don’t already know about the PR announcements I am sure they would appreciate Tdeck informing them of activities that strengthen the viability of the company and a return on their investment.
    I do find it interesting as Avita is on the verge of FDA approval Tdeck suddenly shows up and appears to be trying to sabotage the legitimate actions and accomplishments of the company. I don’t know if Tdeck is a bottom feeder or just a loader for the competition but personally I find his histrionic outbursts suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.