Whatley says booing of Goodes "Racist", page-36

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    AdamGoodes is a well paid sports entertainer. Having spent 25 years as an amateur and semi- pro football referee (soccer), what he cops is in no comparison to what the average official gets each weekend for comparatively nothing. It happens, grow up get over it or get out. Simple. The public pay your wage.

I don't understand what this has to do with Tony Abbott, In June, while just outside Litchfield I struck up a conversation with a lady who works closely with Aboriginal youth. She in short said how Tony Abbott was highly respected in the remote Arnheim land where he volunteers. I suppose it is only a handful of people there and not many votes, and something he does advertise. He has first hand experience of the challenges facing these remote communities. The 1 hour flight we took from Jabiru, actually puts in proportion the beauty , but remtness of the area.

I enjoyed the short trip (a family holiday). I struck up conversations with youth workers etc on the trip, l must say the work being done around Katherine is very encouraging. We should be thankful for the work of these educators and youth workers, many young indigenous adults them self.

Also heard on the radio that Noel Pearson education revolution, where they returned to phonics etc ( the way I believe most of us 40 plus where taught years ago) has resulted in great Nsplan test results in North Qld. Apparently Noel has special permission to teach this ciriculum, rather the enlightened national education revolution ciriculum. Go figure.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.